Advantages to Offshore Executives
There are many
advantages to the outsourcing of executives. The list below should
be treated as a non-exhaustive set of examples. For more details,
please look at our case studies.
- Cost - as with all outsourcing, moving to a cheap labor country
can drastically reduce the costs incurred by your companies, increasing
- Your interests at heart - offshore executives have to work for the
shareholder's best interest, since there is no "old boys network" to
shield them at investor meetings.
- Proximity to production - outsourcing critics continually talk about the
problems of communication, if you outsource executives this problem
- Experience with economic crises - in the middle of an economic crisis,
do you really want a dot-com executive in charge of your investment?
- The OffshoreExecutive.com team has decades of experience in dealing with
economic crises; we are confident in our ability to handle whatever the
US administration triggers next.
- Better communication - our executives can bridge the gap between the
leftovers of the "old company" and the new production offices overseas.
No matter how well the current outsourcing went; without an executive
to bridge the outsourcing divide your company won't function as well
as it should.
- Promotion Paths - An offshore executive eliminates the so-called glass
ceiling. It provides promotion paths for winners from within thus
increasing employee satisfaction and production, stimulating the
creation of shareholder value.
- Promotion Paths - Having an offshore executive provides promotion
paths for winners in your outsourced business, winners who otherwise
will turn elsewhere.
- Crisis management - studies show our offshore executives, with long term
experience of unreliable electricity supply, handled both the Californian
and New York failures more effectively.
- Presence in expanding markets - outsourcing of production and engineering
is creating an extensive middle class in developing nations; with an
executive in the right place your company could get a significant
market share in these rapidly expanding economies.
OffshoreExecutive.com: creating shareholder value through corporate
Offshore Executive Inc. Web 2.0 Task Force: